Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Lets say it like it is

Dear friends, readers and fellow bloggers
So much has kept me busy to the extent that I had to set aside some of my responsibilities for a while. Unfortunately the blog also had to suffer. Nonetheless I am here now with so many issues set on the agenda I just hope my keyboard will survive this. It pains me to think of the number of things that have happened yet I did not use this apace to share ideas with the rest of the world. Anyway, it is never too late.
Brace yourself for versatility on this blog. Previously the main focus was political news, how politics of the day affected the ordinary person out there and how the rest of us assessed the events. This time however I have made attempts to broaden the platform so that there is no limit to what can be raised.
I have been missing in action for a very long time now and have come back with a bang so watch the space. Now what happens is simple, we say it like it is. The plan is to speak out to the best of our ability. Not only are we countering media laws that stifle information dissemination but we also open up on issues that society deems as taboo to even talk about. With a smile I sign off. 

No comments: